New to MIUI and root need help!

Jswerv3

Reaction score
Hey Im Joey! :D

Just rooted my phone for the first time yesterday and downloaded the MIUI ROM to my droid. But I dont think i have the latest version, can someone show me what the latest build is?

Phone: OG Droid 1

miui.jpg

also sometimes my friends send me voice messages through texting, i could get them and hear them on the Stock rom.. but I cant get them on MIUI.. if anyone knows if this is fixed in later versions that would be awesome!

whiskeycoke

Reaction score
Hey Im Joey! :D

Just rooted my phone for the first time yesterday and downloaded the MIUI ROM to my droid. But I dont think i have the latest version, can someone show me what the latest build is?

Phone: OG Droid 1

also sometimes my friends send me voice messages through texting, i could get them and hear them on the Stock rom.. but I cant get them on MIUI.. if anyone knows if this is fixed in later versions that would be awesome!

Here's the thread to the latest version: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/team-d1-miui/119394-d1-miui-1-1-22-1-a.html

This is the d1 miui section: Team D1-MIUI - Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum

I'm not sure about the voice texts. Give the new version a shot and see if it works.

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
looks like you have some good help already. but, just in case, i'm going to move this thread to the MIUI section - you'll probably get more specifically tailored "traffic" over there. good luck! :)