new to maxx from nexus

jared845

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 4
Hello all I have a nexus in which I had issues with.....spoke with vzw and their upgrading me to the razor Max..any thoughts .. ????

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Droid Forums

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
Ehhhh.. well depends what you want out of your phone. Great large display. Or long battery. Both are phenomenal phones. Just depends on what you want out of it. Me... I would go with the maxx

OP
jared845

jared845

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 4
DevilDogMP said:
Ehhhh.. well depends what you want out of your phone. Great large display. Or long battery. Both are phenomenal phones. Just depends on what you want out of it. Me... I would go with the maxx

Love large display and long battery life so I guess its a win... how's the features and functiinailty ? How long ur battery last

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
Well I have the DROID bionic. When I switched phones for a day with my friend I had got 18 hours of moderate use. That is great for a smart phone. Especially a DROID.

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
jared845 said:
Love large display and long battery life so I guess its a win... how's the features and functiinailty ? How long ur battery last

Abuse it, 5 hours of screen in about 20 hours, 4 hours on the charger. Never have to worry about a plug. If your going to stream movies you can watch 2.

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
lloydstrans said:
Abuse it, 5 hours of screen in about 20 hours, 4 hours on the charger. Never have to worry about a plug. If your going to stream movies you can watch 2.

Yup. Couldn't say that about the nexus though lol

OP
jared845

jared845

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 4
lloydstrans said:

How's the shutter speed on camera for razr Max??

Domestic violence

Reaction score
I just made that switch from VZW. My Nexus simply would not hold a 4G signal. I love the Maxx. Love everything about it
Do it

They also let me pick up a 32gb SD card at a local vzw store ($0) due to the Nexus not having a card.

OP
jared845

jared845

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 4
I just made that switch from VZW. My Nexus simply would not hold a 4G signal. I love the Maxx. Love everything about it
Do it

They also let me pick up a 32gb SD card at a local vzw store ($0) due to the Nexus not having a card.

Thats awesome to here cant wait to get it tonight at home

OP
jared845

jared845

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 4
Anyone familar if i need to break in the battery? or just use it till it dies and then re charge???

umpire.20

Reaction score
Anyone familar if i need to break in the battery? or just use it till it dies and then re charge???

Search this forum for a thread by FoxKat ....... He IS the battery guru!!

Very basic "copy" from his text is this:

1. Turn phone OFF & fully charge on stock charger.
2. Run phone, as normal, till "re-charge" warning comes.
3. Turn phone OFF & fully charge on stock charger.

DO NOT LET THE BATTERY "DIE" !!!!!!!!!!

For a MAXX repeat this process every 2-3 months or so. In the meantime, charge nightly or how ever you wish.