[New to Liberty, I need some advising...]

midgetgrimm

Reaction score
First of all, great job on the ROM, looks great, fast as hell. Less than 12 hours on it and I like what I see. Only thing is I do have a few questions.

What can I do to get my normal Yahoo emails? Also I dont want to use the GMAIL app, I like the "email" app to sort them all. Problem is, I cant connect to any email, no matter who it's through. So is there a fix for this, or a Blur email??PLease help as this is the most of my worries. I gots to haz my emailz!!

Also, is there an easier way of changing from font to font other than toolbox.download.install.reboot.

The lock slider...how do I change it, can I use any slider .zip or does liberty have that option and I just havent found it.

Thanks for all the help, great ROM again, REAL FAST.
I'm coming from DarkSlide 4.2, so I know fast lol

kilahimm

Reaction score
You could try K9, the universal inbox feature of that app sounds like it would meet your needs.

turdbogls

Reaction score
for whatever reason yahoo! doesn't like the original e-mail app. K9 mail or maildroid in the market work just fine.

that is the easiest way to change the font

the look of the slider can be changed fairly easily if you know your way around ninja morph. you can also look into widgetlocker. it is a paid app in the market, but allows different slider looks like original android, Droid X sliders, gingerbread sliders, sense slider, iphone slider, and now they have themes so you are going to have a TON of different options once people start submitting them.