New to liberty and ROMs in general

oozzzii

Reaction score
Got the ROM working and I'm seeing these problems. Cannot get it to sync with my corporate account..that worked fine with the stock ROM. The liberty options under the settings menu crashes as well, it won't open. That one I don't really need it working but definitely corp sync, gmail works fine.
4a60cccb-cbd8-9448.jpg
4a60cccb-cbea-efee.jpg

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

knivesout

Reaction score
Have you tried wiping data/cache and reflashing the liberty zip?

OP
O

oozzzii

Reaction score
That is how I got the ROM to work initially but I've only done it once. Does doing it over again give different results? Worth a shot I suppose.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

knivesout

Reaction score
I don't know about the exchange email issue, but you should definitely be able to get into the liberty settings without force closes. If you haven't installed any themes or anything, it only takes a couple minutes to reflash it and get back to where you were. If you do have a theme, it's just a matter of flashing it again after liberty.

Ch0s3n0n3

Reaction score
Download enhanced email, corporate sync just doesn't seem to work with liberty.

Liberated Droid X

OP
O

oozzzii

Reaction score
Ch0s3n0n3 thanks for chiming in!! I will try the liberty ROM when corporate sync is fixed. And thanks everyone else..like how responsive everyone is in this forum :).

Ch0s3n0n3

Reaction score
No problem, if for some reason liberty doesn't get the corp. sync working don't let it discourage you. Its a great rom and enhanced email does the trick as I use it myself. Good luck.

Liberated Droid X