New to here

abhisheksahooo910

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Grand
Twitter
gajanandc
Hi Everyone,

I am New to here. I am App developer and would love to discuss the things over here with you guys.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Hi Everyone,

I am New to here. I am App developer and would love to discuss the things over here with you guys.
Welcome! We'd love to have you as a member and are Developer friendly. We have a program here for supporting developers that you may wish to look into. If you'd like more information let me know and I'll put you in touch with one of our Developer Relations Moderators.

OP
A

abhisheksahooo910

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Grand
Twitter
gajanandc
Thanks FoxKat,
I will surely contact you.

Welcome! We'd love to have you as a member and are Developer friendly. We have a program here for supporting developers that you may wish to look into. If you'd like more information let me know and I'll put you in touch with one of our Developer Relations Moderators.

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
Welcome, glad you joined us...

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Welcome.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Welcome! Please take a minute to check out the Guidelines of conduct (link in my signature). As FoxKat stated, we do like to have developers as part of our community, but what he didn't mention is that ONLY supporting developers are permitted to advertise here.

You're more than welcome to get some feedback on what people might want in a particular app without being a supporting developer, but unapproved advertising will be treated as spam and removed.

With that business out of the way, we're glad to have you and hope you'll enjoy your time with us!