New to Fourm

xx178mph

Reaction score
Hello, I am new to the fourm as for posting. I have owned the Eris since the 1st week it was released, and have been researching diffrent Apps, root vs non root on this fourm. I am very disappointed about still not having the new update, even tho I was told at the time of purchase that the Eris would have it soon, and was the deciding factor as to why I didnt buy the Motorola Droid. But I do appreciate all the help this fourm has provided. THANKS

warrior21

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. If you look in the Droid Eris section they might have some information there for you, sorry I don't know too much about the phone.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hello, I am new to the fourm as for posting. I have owned the Eris since the 1st week it was released, and have been researching diffrent Apps, root vs non root on this fourm. I am very disappointed about still not having the new update, even tho I was told at the time of purchase that the Eris would have it soon, and was the deciding factor as to why I didnt buy the Motorola Droid. But I do appreciate all the help this fourm has provided. THANKS

:welcome: to the Droid Forum. Glad to have you here. :)

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

Welcome to the neighborhood, xx178mph! Glad to have you here! You'll find this forum to be full of very friendly, helpful folks. HTC Droid Eris - Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum

:welcome: