1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

New to forums =]

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by Krish, Dec 2, 2009.

1. Krish

Krish New Member

Hey everyone just registered on this forum. I use to be with sprint + palm pre but was really tempted to join Verizon and get droid. Plus Verizon gave me better corp discounts. So far I'm loving the droid spending hours playing with it downloading stuff. Only thingy bugging me is....yes i know ill search around but just thought id put it up while I'm introducing myself, The Wifi wont work in my house even though it shows full connection. Besides that what an amazing phone! :motdroidvert:

Anyone think they will make the 2.0 more smooth like sense UI.

Hows everyone else loving their droid ^_^
  2. bbcrackman

bbcrackman New Member

Welcome to a whole new world Krish!!! You are in the right place for answers and useful information to help make your Droid even more enjoyable!!! The staff and members are great here!
  3. Krish

Krish New Member

Sweet thanks yea I'm liking the forums a lot. So much helpful info here.