New to Forums

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by ShoelessJoe, Jan 25, 2010.

1. ShoelessJoe

ShoelessJoe New Member

Hi,

I am new to the Droid Forums. I am also new to the latest generation of smart phones. I had a Blackberry Curve 8110 for about a year. Used it basically for email and phone. Never used any of the advanced features. It was a company phone and messaging was disabled, so this is my first real foray into a personal full functioning smart phone. I am enjoying the apps that are common, but I am looking for more specialized apps some hidden gems. I am also having issues with Wi-Fi. It's showing connected to my home wireless network, but behaves as if it is not using it. Unfortunately, I do not have good coverage at my home and apps like Pandora are timing out due to connectivity. I am looking forward to learning more about this device and getting the most out of it.

Thanks,

ShoelessJoe
  2. Aaron636r

Aaron636r New Member

Welcome! You will find countless hours of information on this site as well as amazing people to help you out...
  3. KZIWarrior

KZIWarrior Active Member

:welcome: welcome to the fray... PLENTY to keep you busy. I suggest starting with the Stickies and using some quick searches.