New to forums

km75

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I am new to forums although after the second day of owning my DROID2 I downloaded the droid forums app onto my device. That's was around four months ago. That being said I have been checking the posts on here at least 5 times a day and it has been very informative. I'm aware there are are rules and regulations to post on here so if anyone can give me advice on where to post/ask questions about such as email, apps that I have found, and any other info you feel would be helpful to a newbie, feel free to enlighten me. BTW I love my droid2 and all I'm waiting for is my DROID 3 dreamphone to come out. 4 inch display. Front facing camera. 4g lte compatible. Even if nothing else changed I'm sure I would keep my dream droid3 phone for a long long time

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
welcome to the forum. we have a section for D2 but you can search a topic and tons of info of other posts may come up. enjoy

Aloha from Hawaii ... Droid 2 Global

OP
K

km75

Reaction score
Thanx H.P.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
welcome to the forum!! the Droid Discussions section contains info for all things Droid, and (as HP said) we have a separate section, with several subforums, devoted entirely to the D2. there are lots of threads in here about email issues, apps, etc - probly everything you could think of, and lots more. browse around, post around, and see what you can find. but, don't hesitate to ask questions!

stick around and join in the fun!! :)

andrew1234

Reaction score
maxxpoker game

[FONT=&quot]i was playing maxxpoker on facebook with worst hand (3 of clubs and 10 of hearts) then also i win a pot of $70k i was bluffing by raising amount the other player folded who was having strong hand then.they was having more capital then me i dont knw why they folded their game.but im vry happy coz i win the $70K.thank you maxxpoker. i loved that game on facebook it is very good game then all other game on facebook.[/FONT]