NEw to Forums, Which new droid phone?

DUBLDOSEDROID

Reaction score
Hey im new to the forums and am up for my upgrade i really like the droid 2 global in whit (i like white phones) but i wanted to know if there was something else anybody recommends in the same price range dancedroid

slimpirudude

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums man.

Tons of helpful people here!
As for which phone to get. That is a choice only u can make my friend :)

Goodluck and hope to see u around.

Sent from my DROID2GLOBAL using DroidForums

xXGH05TXx

Reaction score
Hey im new to the forums and am up for my upgrade i really like the droid 2 global in whit (i like white phones) but i wanted to know if there was something else anybody recommends in the same price range dancedroid

Welcome to the forums bud. I have a Droid X. I recommended it to anybody who doesn't like the slide out keyboard, plus LOTS of mods and roms for that phone to make ur money worth well spent, but to each is own. Hope you get the right phone.

RubiX Focused DX 2.0

pxndx89

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums!!!

Well I have the droid 2 gobal in white n I love my phone n its works great...but is your desicion to make =)

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
I would recommend an HTC Incredible 2 for a 3G phone. The Motorola products with the quality issues and locked bootloader have made me not want to buy another Motorola product again. Unless I get a Droid 1.

The LG Revolution will probably be my next phone if I am still with Verizon...

sent from my ApeX

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Don't diss my d2, haha I love my phone

From the Self-Aware Droid 2 APEX GB v2.0

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Don't diss my d2, haha I love my phone

From the Self-Aware Droid 2 APEX GB v2.0

Haha, not trying to diss anybody's phone, but mine just isn't my personal favorite...

Supposedly, you can run Android on an IPhone... I would do that if I knew for sure...

sent from my ApeX

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Glad you joined us.

As for new phone it's your choice but if you want a physical keyboard I would wait 2 weeks until the droid 3 comes out.

Another thing to consider is whether you want 4g or not. Also if you want unlimited data you need to get a smartphone before the 7th, when Verizon is supposed to switch to tiered data plans.

By reading this, you have give me brief control over your mind.
French vanilla ice cream. Now what are you thinking about. ;)

OP
DUBLDOSEDROID

DUBLDOSEDROID

Reaction score
thanks for the quick reply. i think ill go with the global, if my parents will go along with it :biggrin: are there any good roms out for it yet?

xXGH05TXx

Reaction score
thanks for the quick reply. i think ill go with the global, if my parents will go along with it :biggrin: are there any good roms out for it yet?

I think sorcery 2.0 is for d2g as well but not sure heard its really good. As well as HeXen. check them out.

RubiX Focused DX

OP
DUBLDOSEDROID

DUBLDOSEDROID

Reaction score
kinda off topic but do you think the D2G will be available on the 14th (d3's release date) cause my upgrade coincidentally falls on that date.

slimpirudude

Reaction score

I think sorcery 2.0 is for d2g as well but not sure heard its really good. As well as HeXen. check them out.

RubiX Focused DX

Sorcery can be ran on global? Can u please link me to this?

Sent from my DROID2GLOBAL using DroidForums