New to Forums - Introduction

chicasixburgh

Reaction score
Greetings all,

New Droid 2 user after 6 years of Crackberry...Also new to Verizon after 12 years with Sprint. I must be a masochist to deal with Sprint tech support for all of those years!!

I have posted a thread to the tech issues forum for some assistance with my new Droid that just came in the mail today.

Looking forward being a part of the community, provided we can fix some of the tech issues I'm experiencing....

Thanks in advance for all of your support during my transition phase!

dlwhtrose

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
God forsaken desert, wishing to be back in Dixie
Welcome to the forums. Glad you found us. We have a section dedicated to the Droid 2. To get there hit the Forum tab at the top of the page then scroll down until You see the Droid 2 section

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
C

chicasixburgh

Reaction score
thanks dlwhtrose! I spent about 2 hours scrolling & searching through the Droid 2 forum before posting to the tech forum for the issues I'm having

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
welcome to the forum!! i think you'll find all the info you're looking for, or at least plenty of helpful people who are willing to help. don't hesitate to ask questions! :)

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome.

You'll find this community is very knowledgeable and very helpful.

I hope you enjoy DF... but be careful, Crackberry addiction is nothing compared to Android's grasp :icon_ devil:

... Former CrackBerry addict, last device being the Storm 1! :icon_eek: