New to Forums - Droid Jailbreak/rooting Questing

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by mpit52, Sep 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mpit52

mpit52 New Member

Hi,
    I'm new to this Droid rooting and have read the sticky "what is rooting, stop asking thread" but did not find the answers I was looking for. I know you get complete root access and can change your splash screen and what not. What I am looking for is the same feature/app as the Iphone where you can download full "paid" apps for free. My buddy does it all the time with his jailbreak'd phone. Is there any feature like that currently for the Droid?
  2. ndhill1976

ndhill1976 New Member

3. thc1967

thc1967 Member

Why would you want to screw the development community that's making Android phones the best things out there?

Would you walk into a food store, grab a bag of Doritos, and walk out without paying for it?
  4. DF Smod

DF Smod New Member

We can help you with the Rooting of your Device, but you are not going to get paid apps for free. Android is not like apple in any sense, here where a dev makes an app they get paid, and for future reference the Discussion of getting paid apps for free is not allowed on this Forum, threads will be closed and people will get banned.
  5. DF Smod

DF Smod New Member

And for everyone else, this a new member and they were not aware of how the forum or platform works, please leave it at that and not turn this into a flaming session
  6. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

Asking for paid apps for free is against Droid Forum rules. You can get an infraction for that.

As far as the other information you are looking for it's all in the stickies in this section. If you look at the stickies and also check out the one in the Droid Labs section you should see everything you need to know about rooting.

I really don't understand why people want to not pay a couple of dollars for an application. Help support the developers.
  7. mpit52

mpit52 New Member

Sorry,
    Did not see that thread. I was just curious if there was something out there like that. I was asked by one of my friends, who's not technical at all, so i figured i'd look on the forums.

*edit*
    Not sure how to close this thread. Please do so and sorry again.
  8. Martin030908

Martin030908 DF Super Moderator

Will comply.

No hard feelings boss.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

@questeng.com

droid jailbreak can i get banned