New to forums alltogether general guidelines? Bionic help please!?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by ninjanikyo, Dec 29, 2012.

1. ninjanikyo

ninjanikyo New Member

I have a motorola bionic which I use as a wifi only device and am not with Verizon wireless service. I have wanted to see the true potential of this phone which is pretty Mighty from what I have read! I know not though on where to go from this point or what to do to start with the steps to start creating options...I believe I made one big step towards that now!! Thanks for having me here and any guidance that I could get on how to operate in good conduct would be greatly appreciated and I definetly have some questions about what to do phonewise so anything I can do to start on that I am excited to get going on!! I have been checking into all the options and have been so overwhelmed and concerned I could damage the device so a forum with specific instruction guidance is the only serious way to go about this that any intelligent mind would tell you I figure!! So that's all the smarts I got though and at this present moment can't even figure out how to free up internal memory space on my device and have been trying to factory reset it even and can't even do that it just keeps saying unmounting internal memory.
  2. smalltowngirl13

smalltowngirl13 DF Administrator Staff Member

Hello and welcome aboard! Definitely check out our Bionic sub-section.

When you say that you cannot factory reset, are you attempting thru system settings / privacy?
  3. bkdodger

bkdodger DF Super Moderator Staff Member

Hello and welcome aboard.. Did you get issue resolved..

《Take Note2 BK's here..》
  4. JSM9872

JSM9872 DF Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Welcome to Droid Forums!! :)
  5. SFGate

SFGate New Member

Welcome to the site. DancingNexus