New to Forum

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hey all, just wanted to say hi. I have a Droid with froyo and flash. Getting a lot of good information from these forums for a while, so I decided to sign up.

I have one issue/question hoping someone can answer:

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-applications/72685-internet-cursor-app-addon.html

Thank you all!

Welcome,

Not sure on your issue, you can always double tap the browser to zoom in, also there is also pinch to zoom, at least the buttons get bigger then.

OP
mrpjwilson

mrpjwilson

Reaction score
ya I have pretty much resorted to pinch to zoom. Its not horrible. Never thought a cursor would be helpful until flash came out :)

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
:welcome: to the Droid Forums. We're glad to have you here, but cross posting is not allowed.

What you are looking for I believe you will find in Opera Browser. I don't know if that is in the market or not.

I closed your other post since your question was answered over here. I don't like those cursor mover browsers myself, but hey if that's what you want then give it a try. Use Google if it isn't in the Market.

OP
mrpjwilson

mrpjwilson

Reaction score
that is exactly what I was looking for, except opera does not support flash for some reason..****ty!

Sorry about that cross posting thing.