New to forum

BigJon71

Reaction score
I just placed my order today for the droid X. Gonna have to wait till 8/24 to recieve. I'm trying to get as much info on what Apps to start off with, to give me a good start at customizing my phone, for at least a couple of years of enjoyment.

Maximus205

Reaction score
I just placed my order today for the droid X. Gonna have to wait till 8/24 to recieve. I'm trying to get as much info on what Apps to start off with, to give me a good start at customizing my phone, for at least a couple of years of enjoyment.
I have the same date for my X. My wifes Droid came in today so i've been playing around with it and found a couple nice ones. If you love football get the NFLMobile app. It has live broadcast of NFL Network, highlights from training camp and they will be streaming thursday night and sunday night games if i'm not mistaken. Pandora is also a free music app. Just setup an account online at the site and pick you favorite artist. It will pick other artist from those genres and add them to your station also. Hope this helps.

OP
BigJon71

BigJon71

Reaction score
NfL mobile is on my list for sure. sounds like I will need a good program to help battery life also.

OP
BigJon71

BigJon71

Reaction score
New droid X owner

Well, stopped by BB last night on the way home from work and they had the Droid x in stock. It was real easy to call customer service and have them cancel my online order. I am stoked about the phone, more than I had even imagined. If anyone in Houston, Tx. area looking to get one the bb on Grand Parkway in Katy has alot of them in stock ready to go.