New to Forum

kwickline

Reaction score
Hello all,

I am new to this forum. I am havint a problem with my Droid phone after doing an upgrade. I keep getting an error message: The application internet (process.com.android.browser) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.

I don't know what to do. It has been this way for about a week now so would like to try to resolve it. I found this forum in my search for a solution.

Thanks,
Kenny

JRParsons

Reaction score
First go to settings/applications/all, find the browser, hit clear cache and clear data.
If that doesn't work, then try a hard reset. (this will wipe the data off of your phone and reinstall all the system software.) you will have to set up your phone again, which is a pita, so hopefully the first thing works. Good luck

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Welcome to Droid Forums Kenny!! Sorry you are having issues but definitely try out JR's first suggestion and let us know how it goes :)

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Hello and welcome to the droid forums :)

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Hello and welcome to the forums Kenny...were you able to get your issue resolved?

OP
K

kwickline

Reaction score
JR... Thanks for the information. At first, i was not sure how to follow the instructions. I tried clearing the caches and data but to no avail. I wasn't sure how to do a hard reset but found some help here: HTC Droid Incredible: Hard Reset I did that and it has fixed the problem. Thanks so much to everyone for your help and follow-ups. You have all been very kind.

Kenny

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome to forums

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
JR... Thanks for the information. At first, i was not sure how to follow the instructions. I tried clearing the caches and data but to no avail. I wasn't sure how to do a hard reset but found some help here: HTC Droid Incredible: Hard Reset I did that and it has fixed the problem. Thanks so much to everyone for your help and follow-ups. You have all been very kind.

Kenny

Glad to hear it is working now Kenny!!