1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

New to forum

Discussion in 'LG Ally' started by joealdo8, Feb 21, 2011.

1. joealdo8

joealdo8 New Member

Just wanted to introduce myself here. My name is Joe. I have a little problem with my sons Ally cell phone. It turns on, but the screen is blank. The only thing that works is the status light. Any ideas?

Thank you
  2. dlwhtrose

dlwhtrose Super Moderator Premium Member

God forsaken desert, wishing to be back in Dixie
    Welcome to the forum. I unfortunately do not know much about the Ally, hopefully someone with a bit more knowledge of the phone will jump on here and help you.

Edit: Just found out that we have a subsection dedicated to the Ally. To get there click on the forum tab at the top of the page and scroll down until you see the LG Ally section. I am also going to ask that this thread be moved there so that you can find some answers to your issues.
  3. CJM

CJM Developer Relations Staff Member Premium Member

Welcome to the forum.

Swyped from a Droid
  4. Quicksilver7714

Quicksilver7714 Super Moderator Premium Member

Hello and welcome to the forum.
    Glad you found us.
    I am not to familiar with the Ally but I know that some one here will drop in with some more info for you.

Enjoy your stay. :)

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk