New to forum with bookmark question

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by PastorDIC, Nov 21, 2010.

1. PastorDIC

PastorDIC New Member

I have a motorola Droid now. I love it. I am going to have a major problem when my wife or I have a dead phone. My wife only likes pitiful phones that can't do much. I don't think I'll win in an argument about the type of phone to get. I don't know how I will manage to get a Droid again.

I use the internet a lot because windows on my notebook take so long to open up.

I'd love to move my bookmarks from my droid to my notebook. I've looked in all the sub folders and I can't find the bookmarks anywhere. How do I move my bookmarks from my droid to my computer?

P.S. Greetings from Battle Ground in southwest Washington.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums.
  2. Droid DOES!!

Droid DOES!! What iDoesn't Theme Developer Premium Member

Other than via email, I'm not sure. Maybe someone else will come along with a better idea. I still wanted to welcome you to DroidForums though!!
  3. Johnly

Johnly Guest

Use google! It is abookmarking machine! And yes, it is cloud powered.....yeah!!!!
  4. mwhartman

mwhartman Super Moderator/RS Premium Member

Welcome! I use Chrome to phone. It transfers bookmarks from my Mac to my phone and from my phone to my Mac.
  5. PastorDIC

PastorDIC New Member

I do use Google. How would Google help me transfer bookmarks from my phone to my computer? ????
    Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App