New to forum, not a droid user yet

dtallard

Reaction score
Hi, I'm just checking out the forums and accessories for when I do switch to a droid device. I haven't upgraded my phone yet and may not till I see a compelling reason to switch out my Treo 650. Yeah, I know it's old, but it still rocks and does everything I need. I haven't needed a new app in I can't remember when and I already have multiple iPods for music. I do use the Tom Tom Navigator app w/external BT GPS that I bought when I got the Treo and probably will use it when I do upgrade because it is free from now on as long as I don't need any new maps, which I don't. I rarely use the POI feature so no updates are really necessary. I won't get an iPhone as long as it's not on Verizon.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
:welcome: to the Forum, we hope you find our information valuable in your decision making process

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Thanks for stopping by. As a former iPhone user and having managed a staff that supported Treo's I can tell I can tell you that the Droid is a superior device, in my opinion. Have you spent time in a VZW store playing with the Android phones? If not, I'm sure an hour at the store will convince you.

Mike