New to forum and Droid X

[email protected]

Reaction score
Hello everybody,

I'm new to this forum and new to the Droid (X).

I have been using a BlackBerry World Edition for about 3 years and just made the switch. It was great for e-mail and fair for phone use. I don't use Blue Tooth but have always used a headset when driving. I miss having the convenience button that was set to easily bring up the "Voice Command" function.

Having to not only push the button on the top and then having to swipe the unlock button is an annoyance, especially while driving. It would be nice if I could simply push any one of the buttons on the bottom to bring it out of standby

I have Fat-Finger Syndrom, so I wish that the spell check was more like the BB in that it would check and make recomendations prior to sending, not just the limited suggestions as you type.

I would also like to see a more user friendly holster for the Droid X. The one I bought at the Verizon Store is a fight to get the Droid X in and out.

I'm very much a creatrue of habbit. I'm hoping I get used to the Droid X.

Burt

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Sorry you are having issues with the slider. I'm not sure what other lock screen options are available for the X. Hopefully someone with an X will read and advise. In the meantime check out the different X sections by clicking the Forum link above.

Mike