New to Droidforums

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
I've used this site for downloading and finding information on phone numerous times and I finally created an account and it doesn't give me the option to post a new thread in any column other than this one so if you could enlighten me that'd be great. The question I want to ask is if anyone knows of a download for the Droid 2 wallpaper pack. NOT the live wallpaper, I have that one already. I want the actual stock wallpapers but can't seem to find a link for it anywhere

M

Mattjames

I am new and my name is James! I am currently using Droid 1 but soon I am going to Droid X.

OP
Dj Carpenter

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have looked in google. That's where I go for all my wallpaper downloads, apks, etc. and this is the first time I've been unable to find what I am looking for. Other people were having issues finding the Droid 2 wallpaper pack as well but I thought I would ask for myself just to clarify

OP
Dj Carpenter

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
The R2D2 wallpaper pack doesn't work. I've tried downloading it from there and mega-upload says that the page no longer exists or something like that and I already have the Droid 2 live wallpaper. Thank you though. Quick question, do you take screenshots of your droid? If so, do you do it by apps for a rooted Droid or by computer?

abwatson

Reaction score
like DJ asked and nobody answered, HOW DO I MAKE A NEW THREAD?!! i need someone to post a downloadable nandroid backup because my rooted moto droid crashed and i did not back it up… very not smart of me… just a warning, cyananogen is very UNSTABLE! Thanks! :) seriously if you have rom manager could you please flash your droid with clockworkmod restore and preform a nandroid backup and post it here or somewhere i can get to it?? ive been without a phone for a month now cause i know i can fix it, just not by myself, PLEASE HELP!!

OP
Dj Carpenter

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
You pick a forum and to the right it will say thread tools, you click it and it gives you the option to post a new thread

abwatson

Reaction score
thanks but it didnt work for me… i got: send email, subscribe, post.