New to Droidforums.net

LabRatJim

Reaction score
Howdy y'all, I am new to the forum. I have an HTC Thunderbolt and have been with it for about 6 months now. Me and my fiance (now ex fiance) got them together and learned a lot about them on our own and from both verizon tech support employees (her friends) and some other friends of mine that have been into smart phones for yrs. I was a former blackberry user, but have fallen in love with the versatility and style of the Thunderbolt.

My most recent change/upgrade to the phone was the acquisition of the extended batter and the seido case. I will post pics and a review soon. I am hoping to meet some awesome droid users here and trade ideas and give advice on experience from these phones. Thanks everyone!

We don't need another hero!
-LabRatJim

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome to DF Jim, were glad to have you with us :)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, Welcome!!!! You have actually found yourself in one of the younger sections of the Forum, the "Rumor's Section". Most everthing posted in here is about phones that have yet to be confirmed, but we are all already dreaming about. You might want to take a look at some the "Sticked" threads over in the New Members Section and post an intro post similar to this one as well if you'd like (it will be seen by many many more people). Additionally, you will find some great resources about your device over in HTC Thunderbolt Forum. One last place I recommed you check out is our sister site that is a dedicated forum site to the TBolt over at HTC Thunderbolt Forum .

Once again, Welcome! and let us know if you have any questions, comments or concerns!!

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Welcome to DF Jim!! We are glad to have you with us!