New to Droid

baileyboy

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I just got my Droid about a month ago and would like to know about the must haves and the primary changes i should do to my phone, also is there anyone who can tell me how to link up to my Yahoo Mail and is there anyone who know of a PNC Bank App

ptsteve32

Reaction score
I just got the Droid phone and its so exciting, I did see a comerical about being able to take pics or search through walls. Is this true or am I just crazy, any help would help. Any good advice to a new user of the camera in general will help. Thanks
Steve

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I just got the Droid phone and its so exciting, I did see a comerical about being able to take pics or search through walls. Is this true or am I just crazy, any help would help. Any good advice to a new user of the camera in general will help. Thanks
Steve

See through walls?? ROFLOL. :welcome: to the Droid Forums.

I'm not into photography, for me I snap a picture here and there with the Droid and that's about it. There are some apps available to help the camera out I've heard people had success with. Take a look in the Market or check out our apps section for additional information.

Glad to have you here, thanks for posting.