New to Droid

nina517

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm new to Droid and this site. My Droid is currently working with my PC, but I'm transitioning to a Mac, which is the nature of my question...hoping someone can refer me to the proper place to seek information on this.

Thanks!

Cristina

LtKen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I'm new to Droid and this site. My Droid is currently working with my PC, but I'm transitioning to a Mac, which is the nature of my question...hoping someone can refer me to the proper place to seek information on this.

Thanks!

Cristina

You can access the SD card the same as you would on a PC -- mount it on the Droid and file away.

As for syncing with the Mac, my suggestion would be to migrate your Apple stuff out to Google, since it's ubiquitous these days.

Any other questions for development would have to be more specific, as I dont Mac unless I have to.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Thanks!

Cristina

:welcome: to the Droid Forums Cristina. We have a mac group in our communities. Section of the forum and I'm a Mac person too. Hope you decide to stick around and make this your forum of choice.:)

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Thanks!

Cristina
Welcome!

I'm a Mac user, also. When you mount your Droid and icon will appear as
"no name" Just click and you will see you files. One caution, before you disconnect your phone, click the no name icon and "eject" then unmount your Droid by tapping turnoff.

Send me a PM if you have any other questions.

Mike

OP
N

nina517

Reaction score
Is the only way to send someone a message via AIM?

Thanks for the offer to contact you regarding further questions. I don't have aol im installed on my pc. is that the only way to contact you?

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the offer to contact you regarding further questions. I don't have aol im installed on my pc. is that the only way to contact you?
No problem. I just sent you contact info via a PM (private message) which you can access at the top of the page by clicking "Private Messages"

Mike