New to Droid

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by RicoG, Feb 16, 2010.

1. RicoG

RicoG New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello everyone. I am new to the whole phone with apps, widgets, etc deal. and obviously new to the whole forum thing. I thought I was on the intro forum. Oh well.

I do have a problem, I downloaded Weather Widget Donate v1.0.?. But when I hold down on home and select add widgets, it is not there to chose. It is on programs page but I when I select it there, it just gives me a quick instruction to that I need to reconfigure the widget. Well how do I do that? Look, I'm old dog (vb6 programmer, still making my living with this and ms SQL server) but I need to learn some new tricks here. Please help. Thanks.

#1 RicoG, Feb 16, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2010
  2. Corinacakes

Corinacakes Super Moderator
    Theme Developer

Ratings:
    +3
    well you won't be new long! :welcome:

3. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +8
    Hi. Welcome to the forum. If you need any help with your Droid let us know.:)

4. RicoG

RicoG New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Not sure where to post issue with widgets

As I mentioned, I am very new to this. but I downloaded Weather Widget Donate v1.0.? But, although the short cut appears in the programs drawer, when I click on it, I only get the original message from the download to re-configure my widgets to get it going. Well when I hold down on home and go to add widgets, the Weather Widget is not there?? Not sure what to do? Please help.