1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

New to droid

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR MAXX' started by 11crv, Dec 16, 2012.

1. 11crv

11crv New Member

Hello! Work gave me a Razr Maxx and I ve been playing around with the phone for the last four days setting it up. Can the lock sreen have a different wallpaper? Can push email be turned off? I want to check email manually. Apps, any must haves? Im in the HVAC field i like apps to keep me organized. My personal phone is an iphone, but i really like my work and am excited to learn more tips and tricks! Thanks chad
  2. Shadez

Shadez Super Mod/News Team Staff Member Premium Member

Welcome to the forums! :) But I believe yes to all of your questions I think. I'm sure someone with more info on it will offer there assistance :)
  3. 11crv

11crv New Member

Thanks I'll keep checking in.
  4. Shadez

Shadez Super Mod/News Team Staff Member Premium Member

Last edited: Dec 16, 2012
  5. smalltowngirl13

smalltowngirl13 Administrator Staff Member

Congrats on the Maxx!

You can change up your lockscreen with a 3rd party app called "Go Locker" from the Google Play Store - it will allow you to customize your lockscreen as well as use a different wallpaper.