1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

New to Droid

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by alsheppard, Jan 9, 2010.

1. alsheppard

alsheppard New Member

Our whole family switched to Verizon so we could have free mobile to mobile. I have a Motorola droid. So far it is awesome. I'm here to learn all the ins and outs.
  2. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

Tons of info around here. Basically many of us are new to the forum, I've only had my Droid for just about 6 weeks. Welcome, and don't be shy if you have any questions. We will try to answer them.
  3. alsheppard

alsheppard New Member

Thanks Hook. I've been navigating around the forums for a while this morning since joining. Interesting place. If you can't find it here its not invented yet.
  4. unix.punkx

unix.punkx Beta Team

Welcome! I'm trying to convince the significant other to switch but her heart is set on Sprint.
  5. boatman2220

boatman2220 New Member

Welcome, I'm sure you'll like the Droid. And you're right you'll get the information here. And there's some here that develop apps for the Android phones.