New to Droid X and Forum

cielorey

Reaction score
Hello all,

Learning, slowly, all the nuances and options available. Need some help with the video player and linking up VLC with my Mac. That's the next step. I am a DJ and am currently figuring out the best options for music players as well, so far pandora is the main stay in the car and home. Suggestions welcome! Thanks

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Glad you joined us. I have a Droid and a Mac. So far, no issues. I have a few hundred songs on my phone but my phone is not my primary source for music. I'm not familiar with VLC. If you have issues post a thread in the technical issues or X forum and hopefully someone will be able to help.

Mike

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
also part of the mac family (i have a DX though). sorry i also do not use VLC either but i thought id just pop in and say :welcome:

KyleF557

Reaction score
Mac OS X 10.6 Doesn't see my new Droid X

Hi Guys!
I am new to the Droid Forums! I just got my brand new DROID X last night and I am LOVING IT!!!!!! However, I have one small issue. I have a bunch of stuff on my old DROID such as mp3s from amazon and photos I'd like to move over to my new one. Since the old phone worked great with my mac I got all that stuff off my phone but when I plug in my new DROID X, OS X doesn't see the device nor does the DROID X recognize the USB connection.

Any suggestions? I'd rather not have to use any additional software as I am used to just having access to USB mass storage to manage my digital content.

Thanks for taking the time to read my post. Any help would be greatly appreciated. :)

EDIT******** This post may need to be moved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Last edited: