1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

New to Droid from EnV Touch

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by Gank, Feb 1, 2010.

1. Gank

Gank New Member

Just droppin to to say what up and see if there are any cool insight on the droid i havent found yet:icon_ banana:
  2. GerryG35

GerryG35 New Member

I too came from the envTouch. There is no comparison - the Droid is a totally superior device in all respects (IMHO). I found the best way to learn is 1) read this forum every day and 2) experiment with settings (after reading advice on this forum).
  3. Gank

Gank New Member

Thanx gerry yes i plan on peeping this site out on a regualr i did a lot of comparing b4 i got the droid i think it will reign superior over the i-phone after a few months on the market.
  4. segdoh49

segdoh49 New Member

Ok guys, just another ENv converter. Had my Droid for about a month. Still learning and downloading apps some good some not worth keeping. But I'll be around to catch all the good informationon this site.....