New to Droid Forums

BV75

Reaction score
Hi I'm Brandon and I'm new to the droid. My current contract with Verizon was running up and it was time for me to get a new phone. I was choosing between the Samsung Omnia II and the HTC Imagio and then the Droid. I was testing out and trying all the things the Windows Phones offered but they were very choppy and very slow. So then I decided to give the Droid a shot. I was amazed at how close it was to the iPhone. The crispness of the touchsensor, the fast processing, the way it felt in my hand, and the apps and features it offered blew the Windows Phones away. I've now had my Droid for almost a month and I love it best phone I've ever bought. Two thumbs up to Google and Motorola.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Hi Bandon and welcome to the forums....

This place will open up a whole new world on the Moto Droid Experience.

It's the best device i've ever owned and the customizations/roms/apps/widgets etc etc are mind boggling.

Enjoy the forums and welcome aboard Brandon

OP
B

BV75

Reaction score
Thank you very much. I wanted to join this forums site to see and hear about the latest news regarding the Droid. I can't wait to see what the next generation Motorola Droid might have to offer. I agree all those things are amazing and the Android Market is an impressive area to customize your Droid and get the most out of it as possible. The phone is amazing.

OP
B

BV75

Reaction score
Thank you it feels great to be here.