1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

New to Droid Forum

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by AngCor, Jun 9, 2010.

1. AngCor

AngCor New Member

Good morning all - I bought my first Driod about 6 weeks ago and LOVE IT! I have visited this site many times and have found it incredibly useful so I decided it is time to become a member.

Thanks for all the useful advice! :)
  2. icculusX

icculusX Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

Welcome! I love this place too man. I began knowing nothing about the Droid and now I feel like a genious hah. You can learn a lot by searching thru here!

Have fun!!!
  3. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

:welcome: to the Droid Forums. Glad you found our information helpful, and thank you for becoming a member. Let us know if we can help you find anything. :)