1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

New to Droid Forum

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by total7kaos, Mar 25, 2010.

1. total7kaos

total7kaos New Member

My name is Total7Kaos and I am a Droid junkie. I got my Droid in December and I have been addicted ever since. It is affecting all aspects of my life!!! AND I LOVE IT!!! I try any app/game i see, I added the HTC keyboard last week and LOVE IT! I added helixlauncher and went to 5 screens, no i can get more stuff on my home screen. I got beautiful widgets so I can get the HTC(Sort of) widget. I cannot stop! The only thing I have not tried is rooting because if i brick it 1. The mrs will KILL me and 2. I cannot afford another one. I convinced Verizon it was in their best inetrest to give me this one for free and after 3 calls to them it worked........I have been looking at this forum for all my info for awhile and I have to say you guys here have it down!!! I decided it was time to officially join and put my 1/2 cent in!
  2. Corinacakes

Corinacakes Super Moderator Theme Developer

:shocked: you got a free droid?! good for you!! We're very happy to have you join us kaos:D :welcome:!!!
  3. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

:welcome: to the Droid Forums. Glad you found us and we hope you make us your forum of choice. :)
  4. AnneDroid

AnneDroid Rescue Squad

Welcome to your newest obsession, total7kaos! Glad you've decided to join us here on the forum! Enjoy!

:welcome:

5. MiXoLoGiSt

MiXoLoGiSt New Member

Welcome to the forums! :icon_ banana: