New to Droid Forum

total7kaos

Reaction score
My name is Total7Kaos and I am a Droid junkie. I got my Droid in December and I have been addicted ever since. It is affecting all aspects of my life!!! AND I LOVE IT!!! I try any app/game i see, I added the HTC keyboard last week and LOVE IT! I added helixlauncher and went to 5 screens, no i can get more stuff on my home screen. I got beautiful widgets so I can get the HTC(Sort of) widget. I cannot stop! The only thing I have not tried is rooting because if i brick it 1. The mrs will KILL me and 2. I cannot afford another one. I convinced Verizon it was in their best inetrest to give me this one for free and after 3 calls to them it worked........I have been looking at this forum for all my info for awhile and I have to say you guys here have it down!!! I decided it was time to officially join and put my 1/2 cent in!

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
:shocked: you got a free droid?! good for you!! We're very happy to have you join us kaos:D :welcome:!!!

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
:welcome: to the Droid Forums. Glad you found us and we hope you make us your forum of choice. :)

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to your newest obsession, total7kaos! Glad you've decided to join us here on the forum! Enjoy!

:welcome: