1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

New to Droid family of cell phones

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by pitonly, Jun 22, 2011.

1. pitonly

pitonly New Member

I am a 72 year old male, who wants to stay on top of commutations but things are happening to fast for me to remember all that the Droid Charge can do,
    So I will be a frequent visitor to this site, to TRY and keep-up, as to what is happening.
    To all who might have a suggestion, to help me work my way through this learning curve, I thank you
  2. en28so

en28so New Member

Welcome to the family. Don't worry, we are here to help. I didn't know much either, but by reading here and asking questions, I have learned. We are friendly here and like to help.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
  3. Hawaiian Princess

Hawaiian Princess Moderator

Search tags for this page

cell phone radiation made me sick#gsc.tab