New to Droid: Droid App Question

cjmalico

Reaction score
Hey guys, I am new to Droid and just picked up the R2-D2 edition. Left my crackberry the second I saw this was released.

So before I started reading the forums I downloaded a TaskKiller App and then deleted it after realizing there was one built into the OS. I was curious as to how to get the Green Droid :greendroid: back in the top right corner and what exactly it's purpose was (I was told by a friend that is an owner that it is the built in Task Killer).

Thank you!

-Chris

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
The Green Droid is the Advance Task Killer Icon...you won't see any icons or notifications with the native task managment processes that go on within the O/S and rest assured you are correct a third party task killer/manager is not needed and has the potential to slow down your system

OP
C

cjmalico

Reaction score
The Green Droid is the Advance Task Killer Icon...you won't see any icons or notifications with the native task managment processes that go on within the O/S and rest assured you are correct a third party task killer/manager is not needed and has the potential to slow down your system

thank you! maybe you can help me out with another question. I have a gmail account and was wondering if there was a way to get that under the universal inbox along with my texts, fb, and corporate email. Any ideas?

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I am guessing this is a D2/MotoBlur option...I don't have this on my Original Droid so I won't be much help