New to Droid and Forum

tstarks1

Reaction score
Loving my Droid 2. I've had it for about two months and I think I have killed it. While search for a fix I came across this site and like it so I joined up. :blackberry::motdroidhoriz:

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Loving my Droid 2. I've had it for about two months and I think I have killed it. While search for a fix I came across this site and like it so I joined up. :blackberry::motdroidhoriz:

:welcome: to the Forum. What is wrong with your D2? Details please.

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the community and I'm with hook on this one. What is wrong with your D2? As many details as you can plz

Sent from my D2

OP
T

tstarks1

Reaction score
Ok my D2 is now stuck in the reboot loop. So I have rooted my phone and loaded Koush Bootstrap everything was good. Put Ultimate Droid Rom on my phone and noticed the phone and message icons were messing and the contacts icon said this app not installed on your phone. So I pressed the power button and the up arrow to get into the bootstrap and load the VZR_A955_2.3.20_1FF_01.sbf. When it gets to the part where it reboots the phone it just shows the red droid animation and the word droid over and over. I am stuck at this point. Any help would be greatly appreciated.