New to Droid 2!!!

Irie_Feeling

Reaction score
Well hello all. Im an avid droid lover here and i recently just switched from the HTC Eris to the Droid 2. I must say, what a GREAT phone. Im loving every thing about it and its nice to have an actual keyboard ago. Runs very smoothly.

So im basically looking for any tips or tricks to help me out. Should i root it, flash another rom or what. So far stock seems great but i like to explore every aspect :)

OP
Irie_Feeling

Irie_Feeling

Reaction score
i suppose that mean i should change my signature to haha since im not on my Eris with Froyo

trook

Reaction score
Stock is a slow battery killing thing, when you want to start hacking your phone, check out the hacking/rom install class in the hacks section of the droid 2 forum. Did you get a droid 2 or a droid 2 global?

OP
Irie_Feeling

Irie_Feeling

Reaction score
Stock is a slow battery killing thing, when you want to start hacking your phone, check out the hacking/rom install class in the hacks section of the droid 2 forum. Did you get a droid 2 or a droid 2 global?

I got the droid 2 Global

I had my HTC Eris rooted and flashed to another rom (froyo v37) and it definitely made it loads better. I will check out the hacks and see if there is anything i may wanna do.

bassdj

SliceThemez Theme Creator
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
iamandroid.co

I got the droid 2 Global

I had my HTC Eris rooted and flashed to another rom (froyo v37) and it definitely made it loads better. I will check out the hacks and see if there is anything i may wanna do.

i would recommend liberty rom, but u have the global.... sorry

kptphalkon

Reaction score
Liberty is in the process of being ported to the global, from last i read.

It seems a very long way away at this time tho

Sent from the Blue Falcon cockpit on my D2G