1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

New to Android

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by wheelieInCali, Apr 19, 2011.

1. wheelieInCali

wheelieInCali New Member

Hello everybody,

I got my first smart phone about two years ago. It was an HTC XV6800 running windows mobile v6.5. I loved it! I'm in school studying computer science and am able to do a little programming and know my way around Microsoft Visual Studio Integrated Development Environment. I wrote a small test app for the phone, installed it, and showed it off to everybody I knew. :p I wanted a Windows Phone 7 until a developer from EA games convinced me that Android was the best smartphone and after playing with my new HTC Thunderbolt for a couple days, I was convinced! Looking forward to reading up on some of the posts and getting to know everybody.
  2. Hawaiian Princess

Hawaiian Princess Moderator

welcome to the forum!

sent from the Hawaiian D2G
  3. dlwhtrose

dlwhtrose Super Moderator Premium Member

God forsaken desert, wishing to be back in Dixie
    Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you with us. We also have a subsection here dedicated to the Thunderbolt as well as a sister forum that is all Thunderbolt (link is in my signature)