1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

New to Android from Blackberry

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by 3083joe, Jan 31, 2010.

1. 3083joe

3083joe New Member

Well im brand new from to droid from blackberry after 5yrs, got tired of waiting for bb to catch up. Now trying to get use to the android OS
  2. JimMariner

JimMariner New Member

:icon_ banana: Welcome to DroidForums 3083joe :icon_ banana:

I am not sure if you are going to miss the BB's at all.

We hope you like the place. Enjoy your time in the Forums !!!
  3. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

Hey Joe, welcome to the forum it's hookbill from twitter. Glad to see you made it over here ok. Hope you're enjoying your new droid.
  4. DroidDoc

DroidDoc New Member

almost enjoyed throwing my Storm against the wall, quite liberating, haven't looked back since, enjoy . . .:)
  5. mt_droid

mt_droid New Member

Welcome,

New here as well and I too may enjoy throwing the BB against the wall - the weekend is almost over and should get the new phone tomorrow - so not quite ready to throw the just yet.

This is the place to be I have already learned A LOT and can't wait apply it this upcoming week.
  6. agent42o

agent42o New Member

I am pretty new myself, I sort of lurked and read a bunch of stuff before deciding to log in after successfully rooting and applying a couple roms to my phone.

However, as I made the jump from Blackberry, I began to see exactly how limited of a device that was, the apps left a lot to be desired and the platform just seemed to be lacking after I got more familiar with my droid, I hope you have the same experience :)
  7. cereal killer

cereal killer Administrator Staff Member

Welcome Joe...

Enjoy the forums.
  8. Droidlicous

Droidlicous Guest

Welcome to the Forums... hope you enjoy your :motdroidvert: like the rest of us!! Happy Droiding!!!