New To Android? DROID X USERS CHECK THiS OUT!

jtlucas

Reaction score
Wow

Ok, I should be getting my new Droid X sometime today. There is sooooo much to learn about it, it makes my head spin. I try to read through some of the posts on here and I'm not really understanding the lingo i guess. Any quick advice on what some things I can do right out of the box? I don't know if I'm ready to do all the technical things everyone is talking about just yet. But what are some minor things I can do to help with battery life, speed, etc...

Thanks

powtow

Reaction score
just what i need..started using android almost 2 months ago and still hesitated in doing hacks and tweaks due to lack of information (one reason i joined this forum several days ago)..
good job there, huge thanks..

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

cancerousbull

Reaction score
can anyone give me more indepth instructions on installing miui for droidx? im on LBgb v0.9.

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score

cancerousbull

Reaction score
I would still use droid2 bootstrap now that im on froyo? I thought that was just for GB. sorry for all the questions, i just dont feel like unbricking my phone.

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
I would still use droid2 bootstrap now that im on froyo? I thought that was just for GB. sorry for all the questions, i just dont feel like unbricking my phone.

It works with Froyo and GB.

CM74DX

cancerousbull

Reaction score
thanks for the help. have you tried miui? im happy with LB, but i got that itch to try something new.

ewylie11

Reaction score
Hey I just bought my Droid X a week ago. I LOVE it so far!! Is there a program I can download on my PC to have a complete backup of my Droid X? My boyfriends wants to "Root" our phones so I'd like to backup my phone so that if something goes wrong I'll have a "copy".