New to Android, but not to phone hacking

deedubya3800

Reaction score
I just joined this forum to fix a problem I had with my Motorola DROID, which I got help with rather promptly. I've never had to do anything otherwise with this phone, and I'm almost done with it, but my next phone will probably get more attention in this department.

But it wasn't long ago that I was tricking LG phones like the enV2 and Dare/Versa into letting me have free VZ Nav and the like, and I fondly remember the days of customizing the RAZR to let me change the graphics, clock, ringer controls, and much more! Oh, and let's not forget tricking my Motorola V65 into letting me DUN onto VZW's 1X network back in the day! I paid $10 a month for PTT and didn't pay for Internet at home for over a year!

I've also completely disassembled and reconstructed the enV2 and Dare. I once built a fully-functional enV2 from the parts of three broken ones - and used it for three months before I sold it to someone else!
:icon_ banana:
And it's not just mobile phones I like to work on: I also enjoy spending time repairing and adjusting old phones like the Western Electric 302 and 354! In fact, out of the four phones hooked up in my house, only one is Touch Tone, and I never use it!

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the community glad to have you with us. Sounds like you might answer more questions than what you ask but feel free to ask any questions along the way. Congrats on the OG Droid btw. Dive on in and make yourself at home

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
welcome to the forum. keep it if I may say so. use the Droid it may come in handy. u never know when u need that smart phone

Survived another tsunami...Aloha from Hawaii!!

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums!
I've gotta say I'm pretty jealous of the phone hacking skills there, had I known a least a fraction of that I'd have saved myself a lot of money and trouble with phones! Lol.

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
oh I agree. blackberry was nowhere as fun but with Android, its near endless. tether tether tether! Lol

Survived another tsunami...Aloha from Hawaii!!