New to android and to smartphones. Can already see its value as a tool at work.

Want to make my RAZR a multipurpose tool for doing my job please read my post

• RAZR XT910 needs rooted

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • RAZR XT910 need to go fast

• RAZR XT910 want to make it a a superphone to bring new tech to roughnecking

• Total voters

BigPJ

Reaction score
I am an oilfield worker in southern Illinois. This is my first smartphone but i can already see its potential to be a great tool for work. As in many jobs information and communication are very important. Lots of my co workers use cell phones but not smartphones. I think thats a waste I can several different ways that my smartphone will make work more efficient. I have a Motorola RAZR XT910 unrooted right now. I want to make my razr and make it a tool for work to send, receive, and search for information. From location apps to scanning apps to PDF this can changw the way we do things in the oilfield. I am wanting help rooting my smartphone and making it fast, efficient, automated, and productive. I see the great potential in my phone but don't know how to get it there. I would like the phone to be very automated. I want the phone to world for me not the other way around. I am a fast learner and I am eager to see how many different ways smartphones can improve the way we work
I don't have a lot of money to spend on app subscriptions or to pay to have someone upgrade my smartphone. So any and all help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you. I would also like to have lots of storage on my phone.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Welcome to Droid Forums!! Definitely check out the Razr section like STG suggested and feel free to post up any questions you have :)