new to all this need help

preacher1611

Reaction score
hey my name is curtis and im new to the droid family im runing a rooted droid x 2.2 and i have to cool teather and stuff like that but now i want to get a rom but i have to clue how i got the droid x bootstrapper so now i need so serious help someone plz help me i really am wanting to get a cool rom and see what this thing can do dancedroid

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I think the lack of punctuation is causing confusion. I think he already has bootstrap but wants to know how to flash roms.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Oh and welcome to the forums. You're in good hands.

OP
P

preacher1611

Reaction score
sorry i text to much sometimes forgetting the correct way to type. i already have the bootstrap. i want roms and have no clue how to get them.

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hey no worries no gramar police here. First thing you're going to need to do is decide on a rom. Some of them are installed differently then others.

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! as you can already see, there's plenty of helpful people - and a wealth of info and knowledge behind them!! stick around, join in the fun - you'll be rockin your X like a pro in no time!

for now, i'll move this thread over to the DX Hacks section - you'll probably get a little more pertinent traffic over there.

good luck, and enjoy!! :)

OP
P

preacher1611

Reaction score
wait wati where is the place he is moving it to lol idk how to get there. im so lost...

OP
P

preacher1611

Reaction score
i found it. okay so where do i find out what kind of roms are out there

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
You can always just click on the user cp tab at the tool bar on the top of the screen. That will show all of the topics you are active in. But specifically he is moving it to the droid x hacks section of the droid x sub forum.

Edit: i'm moving too slow tonight. You guys are putting me to shame...

OP
P

preacher1611

Reaction score
okay so where do i find these roms out. like how can i pick one if i dont know what king is out there

OP
P

preacher1611

Reaction score
can someone just give me a good rom please. i want the phone to run faster. lol and for the notification bar to be transparent. and whatever else the rom does. again i know nothing about it at all. i just want to make my phone better, i dont want this same ole same ole droid.