1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

New to 2.2 and the forums!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by Sfinx619, Jul 3, 2011.

1. Sfinx619

Sfinx619 New Member

I've just recently purchased the X2, and I absolutely love it. My only complaint is that my music apps, whether it's Pandora, SoundCloud, or the default music player, always stop playing a short period of time after the screen times out. I only have the system task manager that came pre-installed, and none of those items are on my auto-end list. Can ANYONE help?
  2. Sfinx619

Sfinx619 New Member

Nice to meet you as well!

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums
  3. brad92

brad92 New Member

As much as I hate task killers, you might get one and just use it for when those apps freeze.

sent from my ApeX
  4. Sfinx619

Sfinx619 New Member

Why would I get a task killer if A) I want to keep those apps winning, and B) I have great battery life already?
    I'm not trying to come off as rash, but I'm just curious.

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums
  5. Hawaiian Princess

Hawaiian Princess Moderator