1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

New Thunderbolt, 1st Droid for me...

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by FlyFishGuy, Mar 29, 2011.

1. FlyFishGuy

FlyFishGuy New Member

My buddy showed me this forum and I was very impressed with the information you guys have :icon_ banana:

I just switched from my BB Storm to a Thunderbolt .... Holy Cow, what a difference.... and I can see there will be a slight learning curve associated with this phone as well.

I'm looking forward to picking your brains and learning just what this Thunderbolt is capable of.

Thanks
  2. mwhartman

mwhartman Super Moderator/RS Premium Member

3. Hawaiian Princess

Hawaiian Princess Moderator

welcome to the forum! oh u will love it! former BB user myself

Aloha from Hawaii...
  4. MeganLeigh1122

MeganLeigh1122 New Member

the thunderbolt is a great phone, you won't be disappointed. if you have any questions about the phone or apps you would like to get don't hesitate to ask