New [THEME] Sense 5 Theme for Theme Chooser!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
BgEymf5u-WPEdzEVfq36L3K-ujEvvEysbAMJxOETvbrFFsvPkkYy8EeR--Oqj_rvfwI=w705

The HTC One is becoming one of the most popular devices in HTC history. The demand has been overwhelming, and HTC is saying that preorders are in the hundreds of thousands! With the new device HTC is totally revamping Sense. The new Sense is packed with some new features like BlinkFeed, Zoe, and TV. Luckily for me I have had the chance to play with Sense 5 thanks to a DNA Port. You may not have a DNA to play with, but you still want to experience Sense 5 without having to wait on all of these HTC delays. While you won't get the whole experience you can get the look and feel of Sense 5 on your device now!

C66854IBpfocd5Bclde2BH1u8vDMM53OFlBpscZh7Kt__7b2kWOeQO-tJbV7F2JUG34z=h230
uvHzamZ_9u2Gz9udOlWEZ9GzudqOAAVhpC0aOJCuyewR6nHFupXSjgX303en4k1L79Q=h230
kJu8rHk6lR_7cAbx5R2I9OeLsG-JsUTquPpPRpsuE7mL_vqZ59fIDm-Ql1_kt3qh6fA=h230
LQIsp5AUhsnYKeLBJhgNGm5q7dBHCuy-nC-Y_Dt9DY7FOJBFH1fP2Bn-W-yf0jr_oQ=h230

Global Sense has released their Sense 5 theme to the Play Store. It is a whole system theme and not just a launcher overlay. It works with the T-mobile theme engine so you will need to be running an AOSP rom that supports it like Cyanogen or AOKP. The theme has been optimized for high resolution displays like the Nexus 4, Galaxy S3, Nexus 7 ext. In this theme the Framework, System UI, Settings, Browser, Whatsapp, Keyboard, Google Music, Wallpapers, Beautiful Weather Widget, Clock Widget, Genie Weather, Dock, Clock Toggle, Power Widget, cLock, and varios app icons have all been themed.

Via GooglePlay