New Theme...looking for testers

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score
Jat2, This resembles Rola's Inspire/Xspired a whole lot, are you porting this to DX as well? Please Do if you can and PM me for testing..Am dying for someone to port Xspired to eith Tranq3.5.1 or Darlside 3.3.2.. In case you dont know Xpired, here's a link(Xpired Theme » Inspired by Most)

OP
jatx2wne

jatx2wne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Bmore the colors are 00ffff for the cyan and c69c6d for the tan/gold. I hadn't really ever looked at xpired b4 this morning but that loooks great to even be mentioned with it is a huge compliment thank you. As far as getting this on the x I have no clue what that would take but its certainly something I can look into.

ballmore

Reaction score
This is a wallpaper I made last night to go with your theme. I hope that you like it. I made it before you gave me the color #s. I will go back in and add some gold and see how that looks after classes today.

ballmore

Reaction score
I'm sorry that I'm a pain in the....... but if you ever theme that icon that I requested could your email it to me? I want to be able to use it as a refference to the gmob icons that I have been making and it would help if I was able to place all of them on the same page to work with. I don't know how yet to pull app icons from the framework(not even sure if I'm using the right terminology) so I take screen shots and cut out all of the surrounding area. Then I do my majic. haha I understand if you don't want to. Just figured that it wouldn't hurt to ask.