1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

New theme help on BB

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by JasonPurp, Nov 25, 2010.

1. JasonPurp

JasonPurp New Member

Well, a while ago I installed xTheme on my Droid running Bugless Beast 0.5

Now, I'm tired of it, and I tried to install Evolution Remix (AKA "REVOlution Remix). However, I failed. I put the ROM on my SD card, used ROM Manager to boot into Clockwork Recovery, clear my data, and install the theme, but when the phone rebooted, I was with the same thing, with the data cleared. After signing into Google, the phone rebooted and went back to the initial setup AGAIN.

Thank God for back-ups, right? Anyway, what did I do wrong? I can't stand this theme anymore haha.
  2. Mbk

Mbk Android For Life Theme Developer Premium Member

Have you tried installing BBV05 over it without wiping....then once you're back to stock...flash that new theme over that, also without wiping
  3. JasonPurp

JasonPurp New Member

Sorry, I don't understand what you said at all.
  4. JasonPurp

JasonPurp New Member

Ok. So if I were to reinstall Bugless Beast 0.5, would I need to wipe my data? I really don't wanna do that :/

My plan is to reinstall, then install the new theme.

Please halp. I'm bumping this thread cuz I don't think people want me making ANOTHER thread for this.
  5. JasonPurp

JasonPurp New Member

Bamp. Anybody have an idea?