New [THEME] for CM10/AOKP Theme Chooser, Rustic Fall Theme!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
droid-forums-ftf.png

Theme dev ArtVandelay440 is at it again with an incredible new theme for the CM10/ AOKP theme chooser. The Rustic theme merges Brown elements with Cyan which is a very clever and sharp look. Of course this theme is just as detailed as previous themes by Artvandelay. Themed elements include Dialer, Settings, System-UI, Framework.res, Power widgets, toggles, notifications, sms, mms, contacts, navbar, keyboard, and much more. This theme will make your phone look and feel like a new device. The best part is that ArtVandelay makes his themes available for free. Of course if you appreciate his work you could always opt to purchase the donate version although you won't find any extra features because he makes all the features available in the Free versions of his theme as well!

igbRmuwVKybuG.jpg

Grab the theme here

artvandelay440

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
thanks guys! Always get great admin support here at DF!

benb1974

Reaction score
Would love to use this on liquids ROM for gnex. Tells me not compiled correctly.

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
This theme is absolutely beautiful. I'm tempted to root my device just to rock THIS. Outstanding work artvandelay440. :hail:

dougherk

Reaction score
It's like a mint chocolate theme. When apply this theme you can taste Andes Mints in your mouth. :) love it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2