New temp Monitor and support for Froyo

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
well as Froyo and it's official release inches closer and closer it seemd a lot of developers are gearing up for the new updates as well.

Last night I got a message dropped in my inbox from P3 of at MDW. It seems he has secured a new test version of Temp monitor

P3Droid & Dustin Jorge Present TempMonitor 3.0

by p3droid
http://www.mydroidworld.com/forums/profile.php?do=addlist&userlist=buddy&u=5
Published on 07-29-2010 10:36 PM Number of Views: 122

MyDroidWorld Exclusive

Introducing new P3Droid kernels with support for Froyo CPU Temps
Introducing TM 3.0.0 including all the features you're used to, plus:

Finally, widgets! Introducing TempMonitor working analog gauge widgets for android devices.
Four widget styles including: Simplicity, 80's Night, Red-Eye, and Arctic frost.
3 Widget Data Types including: CPU Temp (requires kernel support), Real-Time Battery Temp, and System Logged Temp.
2 Widget Sizes (currently) at 2x2 or 3x3 (For those with too many homescreens

Increased definition of status bar icons.
Slightly smaller file size.
Better contrasting colors for status bar notifications.
No more info icon! (If you've been using TM, you'll know what this means)
Faster switching of notification settings.
Battery usage tweaks throughout, (Including in real-time battery data).
Cleaner ongoing notification in pulldown (I'd remove it completely if I could).
New Launcher Icon.
And more...

So why not go over and say hello to MDW and P3....... and get your free copy of Temp Monitor......

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
P3, does it again!!!! Another home run. Thanks P3 it's appreciated.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hmmmm….tried downloading trial version directly to my phone. Got a message saying "cannot download. Content is not supported by this phone."

Do I need to install on to sd card and then use Astro?

SwiftLegend

Reaction score
Hmmmm….tried downloading trial version directly to my phone. Got a message saying "cannot download. Content is not supported by this phone."

Do this: Astro > Settings > Enable Browser Downloader.... should work then.

tlippert

Reaction score

Do this: Astro > Settings > Enable Browser Downloader.... should work then.

I get the same message from my browser on lots of downloads, but I don't use Astro.. do you know how to fix it anyway?

wricks

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Looks pretty slick.

I just dl'd to my PC, moved the apk to sd, used Astro App Manager to install. Works like a charm.

LT*

Reaction score

If you have Dropbox available, that will work. I also couldn't get it to download from MDW, and Dropbox did the trick.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

If you have Dropbox available, that will work. I also couldn't get it to download from MDW, and Dropbox did the trick.

I got it going. I had to use Linda File Manager. I got a message saying something about a java error on Astro. But same file, different program and it worked.

Go figure.

Not to pleasing for me to have to carry 2 file managers. I may have to drop Astro for Linda. She's hotter anyway. :D

But yeah now that I have it running it's a sweet app. I'm just wondering when it will get into the market?

wricks

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
a59eaac1.png

Nice widgets.......

wricks

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
But yeah now that I have it running it's a sweet app. I'm just wondering when it will get into the market?

This trial will function completely until Monday, 08/02/2010 at 12 Noon, at which point functionality will cease. Current TM purchasers don't fear, TM 3.0.0 will be pushed to the Android
Market on Saturday, 07/31/2010. Please feel free to try out this trial version until the market version has been pushed.

Now, here's where the ball drops... effective Monday 08/02/2010 (at the expiration date of this trial), the price for TempMonitor Full Version will increase by $1.00 from $1.99 (the current price)
to $2.99. So, you all have some time to get in (if you wish) before the new price hits.

Looks like it will be available on Monday. I might have to buy the older version for $1.99 and let it upgrade to 3.0.0.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

This trial will function completely until Monday, 08/02/2010 at 12 Noon, at which point functionality will cease. Current TM purchasers don't fear, TM 3.0.0 will be pushed to the Android
Market on Saturday, 07/31/2010. Please feel free to try out this trial version until the market version has been pushed.

Now, here's where the ball drops... effective Monday 08/02/2010 (at the expiration date of this trial), the price for TempMonitor Full Version will increase by $1.00 from $1.99 (the current price)
to $2.99. So, you all have some time to get in (if you wish) before the new price hits.

Looks like it will be available on Monday. I might have to buy the older version for $1.99 and let it upgrade to 3.0.0.

Crap I thought today was the 31st. Duh!!! :)