New TBolt won't download from market...

dafischman

Reaction score
So I got my new thunderbolt yesterday and when I was setting it up, it started restoring my apps from the market. It made it through a few and then started failing all of the rest. So I tried to download via my phone, but now I just get download was unsuccessful every time.

I have tried both WiFi and 3G and get the same thing. I've done battery pulls and eve done 3 data reset with no fix. Any suggestions before I take the phone in and exchange it?

Josh

stonedoubt

Reaction score
So I got my new thunderbolt yesterday and when I was setting it up, it started restoring my apps from the market. It made it through a few and then started failing all of the rest. So I tried to download via my phone, but now I just get download was unsuccessful every time.

I have tried both WiFi and 3G and get the same thing. I've done battery pulls and eve done 3 data reset with no fix. Any suggestions before I take the phone in and exchange it?

Josh

What apps were restored?

OP
D

dafischman

Reaction score

Josh

What apps were restored?

I don't recall all of them since I've since done a hard reset, and now nothing will restore. They all just fail. But a few that I remembered were Angry Birds, Kanji Recognizer, Custom Car Home.

The first time, I'd say about 15-20 were restored. But then it seemed to freeze up and then they all started failing. Even if I tried to redownload them after they failed, it'd just fail again. So I did a hard reset figuring I'd just start completely over, but now they won't download at all.

Josh